Wednesday, June 18, 2008

DJ's Back in the Mix

Our national champion has returned from a two-week hiatus to pen her delightful column again.

She's a humble young lady and it's interesting that she doesn't draw any attention to her own victories at the competition.

Olivia Vivian also updated her blog today.

Team selection is drawing ever closer so good luck to them and all the girls in their preparation.

To get you in the mood, check out this absolutely smashing montage by media magnifico Nade.
If that doesn't become a GA promotional video that gets submitted to Channel 7, then I'll eat my hat.

2 comments:

chachakid said...

Olivia Vivian also updated her blog today : )

Mez said...

Thanks for letting me know. I'd checked at about 2pm and nothing was there so it must have been updated while I was at work :P