Sunday, July 20, 2008

Who's a Team? Wii Are!

Wow. There are perks to being on the Olympic team, apparently. A fabulous-looking Olympic team, I must say. I hope more red-carpet media coverage awaits them, they look ten times more stylish than any High School Miley Hilary Non-Threatening Musical Tween Duff Cyrus.

Rumour (gosh I hate that word) is that Emma D is getting over an injury in camp and Mel Jones has stepped up to train with the team. Hmmm... this is both a beneficial circumstance and a bad circumstance but I won't say more. Let the gossip boards do that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are an awesome bunch of girls for sure and I'm pleased they are getting so many cool opportunities. I think that even the awesomeness of being selected to an Olympic team would wear thin if all you were ever ever ever doing was training. It's nice that they get to have some time out as well and some fun. They definitely deserve it.

Larissa

Anonymous said...

Ashleigh has also updated her blog with a link to more photos.
www.vwhpc.org

Anonymous said...

I think Ash looks really stylish! Nice dress sense!

I also found it interesting Georgia is wearing a UCLA jumper... I wonder if she wants to go there?!?

On one of Ash's pics Mel Jones is there in the same leotard as all the girls. So maybe there is some truth to the rumour

Mez said...

Well if you look closely, you will see Shona wearing a Golden State Classic jumper.

So perhaps there was a jumper swap or something when the girls were at the comp? It was in California after all...

PS- Great pics! What I wouldn't give to go to the AIS and observe these girls in training! They look like they have a great rapport!

PPS- To any American friends reading, I personally wouldn't say no to a college hoodie! My brother got me one when he visited Utah... just one of what I hope might become a collection *unsubtle wink*