Tuesday, August 5, 2008

3 Days to Go: Clarifications

Hi folks.

Two things:

1. Please keep those photos coming in. The collection so far is, of course, a great effort but could be much larger! In order to cater for last minute snappers, I've extended the deadline to Thursday, 3pm. So you've now got an extra day to immortalise yourself!

2. I've been getting messages from a few people who want help with school projects and things. That's really great (and somewhat touching) that you've called upon little old me to point you in the direction of gymtastic information. Just so you know, though...um...I'm not a gymnast, and haven't been for eight years. So I'm not exactly an expert on the workings of an elite, Olympics-bound athlete. Leave that to the girls themselves. So, er... yeah. I'm not what you think. Just... just puttin' it out there.

If you'd like information about our gymnastics team members, look up Gymnastics Australia or the Australian Institute of Sport and you should get hold of what you need.

Bye now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mez
you can tell people that GA has a page dedicated to school projects
http://www.gymnastics.org.au/aboutus/sp_01_index.htm