Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Enh.

No athlete parade for me. I'm as sick as a dog.

:(

The last thing I want is to infect anybody, especially our athletes, so it's best I keep at a distance from...well, everyone really. Timing: it's a foul mistress. I remember was sick at the 2005 Australia vs China event as well so I never got to get near the front of the crowd after the event and take photos of the gymnasts with their fans. *sigh*

Whoever does manage to attend today and fend off a million screaming children to get near the front, do please give a big extra wave to our gym girlies fom yours truly. I welcome any photos or reports from the event.

ETA: Channel 7 broadcasted the event, I caught some as I came home from the doctor's office. I spotted Ashleigh and Shona standing with the other athletes in Fed Square; if Georgia was there next to them, she would have been just out of frame.

No comments: