Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gator Gone?

I don't know much about the NCAA system but I am sure, at the very least, that athletes compete for more than one year.

The girl in the back right corner of linked photo looks a tad like the recent Aussie recruit but according to the caption it's Ashley Kerr. So...

Where's Lynn Denblyden?


ETA: I was informed by a source this morning that Lynn came back to Australia in Winter and returned to the States on August 18th. Whether she returns to the gymnastics floor or just continues with her studies, we wish her the absolute best in all she pursues!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that she came back to Australia because she missed her family too much. Dunno how true that rumour is, but I guess if she's not listed it appears likely.

Anonymous said...

Lyn was back in Australia briefly but returned to the US last month.
No idea why she's not in the photo.