Sunday, October 5, 2008

Surely There Will Be An Epic Disaster Tomorrow

I'm feelin' great. Are you feelin' great? I know I am. I don't really know why. It's just been a great 48 hours or so for me. Being the perpetually perky poppet that I am, I just know this cycle of funnery will end some time tomorrow with some kind of horrific news or happenstance. But for now... yay, sunshine! *clappity*


Just thought I'd make your respective Sundays a bit more amusing with one of my favourite photos ever.


*stifled snorts*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, VERY cute photo

What is his name?

Anonymous said...

Damien Istria.
Commonwealth HB Champion.
Very cute photo. Also looks like Joanna Griggs' bum is plugged into the amplifier... he he he...

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehehe, My son took that photo and posted it to the Aussie fan site on Facebook. Love it for two reasons... Love to see the cocky Istria boy taken down ( or up?) a peg or two, and JG's bum. :)
Gotta love 'em both,

Ribbit

Anonymous said...

God Johanna Griggs why you have to be so TALL!

Brinds

Mez said...

Is he really cocky? I thought more 'ocker/bogan adorable". Particularly 2006 Commonwealth Games when he won his HB gold and spoke to a reporter afterwards, totally blown away (a la Sally Mclellan). "Didjoo see that foinal!? EVERYONE hit!"

Anonymous said...

Actually VERY cocky... During COMM games, a few of my volunteer pals and I went out for drinks with the Aussie / South African / British boys for drinks - he's no wallflower... thinks "noice" and highly of himself...

The Couch Gymnast said...

oh that's fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Didn't get it till I scrolled down....didn't know Damien was quite that short or is it that Joanna is quite that tall??!!