Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vics Vids

Long time coming, I know.

Progress has been coming along very slowly in terms of uploading, and as you all know I was busy juggling a notepad and camera-phone at the event so there aren't as many videos as I would have liked. Bars was too far away to film so that ruled that out. But I got what I could without my phone exploding under the pressure.

So without further ado... here are my little contributions:

Shona's day 1 vault is here.
Footage of Shona and Georgia warming up for beam is here.
Georgia's day 1 beam is here.
Shona's day 1 beam is here.
Amber's day 1 floor is here.
Shona's day 1 floor is still to come.
Britt's day 1 beam is still to come.

2 comments:

Nic said...

I am also uploading vics vids as we speak, I'll keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

I heard Zoe Lorenzin has pulled out of nationals too....