Friday, August 28, 2009

I Bit They Only Eat Plinkton...

As easy as it might be to overlook the gymnasts in the national levels program for their more travelled counterparts, they seem to be getting a lot of press lately as they prepare for their trans-Bass challenge in New Zealand.

Read about pocket-sized Victorian champ Caelen Bacon here (can I be honest? I saw him at States, I just wanted to scoop him up and put him to rest in my lime squeezer for my friends to marvel at)

Get to know Alex Caulfield here.

Say Hello to Brendon Lee here.

Meet Emma Longmuir and friends here.

Don't forget to send in your entry for the Go You Big Red Fire Engine project! And if you don't feel like sending a photo, why not a message of encouragement? Words are as striking as images, you know!

No comments: