Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kudos and Catch-Up

This is a general "sorry I'm so late for mentioning these" post.

You can read a round-up of Australia's excellent results, and see some lovely competitor pics, from the recent Portugal International here.

You can check out videos of Aussies at the Pre-Olympic Youth Cup here. I have only seen snippets of Alex Eade's new floor routine in training, but the finished product should be fantastic. The day she busts out a double layout, as she has been seen dutifully training, I will be one excited Eade-gionnaire*!

Echoing Lauren Mitchell's World Cup Final win on beam in the 2008 World Cup final, Olympian Prashanth Sellathurai has been named FIG Overall World Cup Champion for pommel horse!

And yes, how awful of me, I am FIVE MONTHS LATE announcing the winners of the AGB Awards. How slack is that!? Exceptionally slack, I know. Call me Slacky McSlackenson why don't you. I will make a "here are the winners" post very soon, I promise.

Or my name isn't Slacky McSlackenson.


*working title for fans of Alex Eade. If you can think of a more hilarious one I'd very much like to hear it.

No comments: